Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"It" moments pt. (the coolest moment)

Gabriel.

Now Gabriel is just awesome. I spend most of my time with him and he is a funny little guy. I remember how scared I was when I first learned that I had a kid on the way (I was in school and I was so freaking scared because I got that feeling that you get when you know your world has just dramatically changed and you know you better start getting used to it) and he was so freaking cool to me when I got to see him for the first time. He has always been a talkative and noisy little person and I love every minute of it. He runs around with this mound of brown curly hair that seems to get longer and longer every single time I see him. He is always telling me about something new he has discovered or rubbing on my belly. I stare at him in those big 'ol brown eyes and just listen to him ramble on and on about whatever is on his mind (even if I don't understand what he's saying because he going on at a mile a minute but truthfully he doesn't even care as long as I say ok and look at him). It's weird seeing someone who is a mini you running around and sit and wonder if you were like that when you were his age. I love that little boy so much!!!

1 comment: