Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"It" moments pt. 4 (a one-of-a-kind moment)

Let me first start by saying that I am not the person that you go and talk to about why marriage is right for you. If you read any number of statistics it seems like a disaster waiting to happen. I know that sounds cynical but please understand I know probably two people EVER that got married and stayed married the whole time. I always told my self that I was going to take ONE SHOT at getting married, put everything that I had into it and if it worked then it did and if it didn't then oh well.


Now that we have that disclaimer out there I have to say that Amy is pretty freaking awesome. She is one of those people that will get behind you on something and will keep pushing you until you get to wherever your destination is. If you saw her personality and you saw mine you would just sit there scratching your head trying to figure out how the combination even works but it really does for whatever reason. I almost feel bad for her because she lives with a brat that never grew up and she just loves me anyway. Amy rocks because she is one of those people that is RELENTLESSLY optimistic like 98.6% of the time. It drives me absolutely bananas but she is always cracking jokes and just being silly like all of the time. I try to get her to be serious about things and it really is to no avail. She makes fart jokes, she farts, she laughs when I am talking about something important and she really never stops being silly. It would be pretty safe to say that we are polar opposites but for whatever reason it works for us. I am not sure there is another person on the planet that loves all of the random craziness that is me and still loves me the same way. She knows that I am crazy, bi-polar, spoiled, prone to temper tantrums and probably many other attributes and she loves me just the same and hangs in there regardless so yeah she is definitely one of those "it" moments of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment