Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"It" moments pt. 1 (a bad moment)

Life is funny sometimes when you sit and think about the moments that shape you and the things that end up playing a role in your life... I was thinking about someone from college the other day and we were close once upon a time and I made the mistake of telling a lie and letting insecurity ruin a situation. I owe this person an apology and I really miss this person but I know that any hope of a friendship is completely out of the door. This normally wouldn't be a bad thing but this person is apparently close friends with so many people that I know so I get frustrated because I am too ashamed to apologize but I am never going to get a resolution to the situation. I wish I had the nerve to reach out because we know all of the same people but then you start to wonder how receptive the other party would be to you reaching out or if they would honestly ever care about anything you had to say anyway. I don't expect any special treatment but I would give anything to just apologize and be friends again but maybe that isn't possible and I guess sooner or later I am going to have to just accept the situation and just move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment